Skip to content
- These groups are exclusively for people who have lost a young person to a sudden cardiac death. Members must be aged 18 and over.
- Please respect everyone’s input and the confidentiality of the group, and be sensitive to the personal nature of the messages shared.
- Please respect everyone’s views and opinions (e.g. religious and other personal beliefs).
- The groups should not be used as a place to advertise or research.
- Be safe – if you arrange to meet anyone you connect with online, meet in a public place (for example at the CRY Bridges Walk) and make sure someone knows where you are.
- Whilst others may share their experiences of family screening, if you have any concerns or questions about cardiac screening please speak with your cardiologist, or if you have not been referred to a cardiologist please contact CRY for advice.
- The group is not moderated or recorded by CRY. Please contact CRY directly on 01737 363222 or at email@example.com if there is anything posted which you feel is offensive, breaks these guidelines or that CRY ought to know about, and we will investigate.