Duration: 5 days Event Difficulty: 3 stars Pledge: £3,950
• Cycle through one of the world’s most volcanic regions
• See countless streams, hot springs and lava fields
• Relish the solitude as you ride through a remote region of Iceland
• Explore one of Europe’s most eclectic capital cities
• Enjoy an indulgent dip in Iceland’s Blue Lagoon
Iceland is home to some of nature’s most exciting geography, including active volcanoes, sheer cliffs, glaciers, thundering waterfalls, steaming lava fields, plunging fjords, boiling mud pools and spouting geysers. Our short but tough biking challenge takes in some of the country’s most stunning and rugged terrain as we cycle past volcanoes, hot springs and bubbling mud pots.
For more information about the trek or to book your place please visit the Charity Challenge website.
If this challenge is not for you please click here for lots more challenges.
Charity Challenge have an offer of 20% off all registration fees until 28th February 2018