“Stamps N All” is a specialist recycling company that passes on the proceeds from recycling donated items to the charities nominated by the people donating the recyclable items. That is, as a CRY supporter, you can send specific recyclable items (listed below) to “Stamps N All” and CRY will get the proceeds from the recycling of your specific donation. “Stamps N All” accept the following:
- Any Stamps, old Envelopes*, First Day Covers, – used or unused. Please leave a 5 to 8mm border around stamps. *If foreign stamps (of any date) or UK stamps postmarked BEFORE 1970 are on envelopes or postcards – DO NOT REMOVE THEM! They may be worth more as a collectible item complete.
• Postcards (including Pre-1940s Birthday Cards and World War 1 silk cards). Prefer pre 1950s But modern postcards accepted. Please contact before sending large quantities
• Coins and Bank Notes – any and all, old and new, from ANYWHERE in the world, obsolete or otherwise
• Precious Metals – including broken jewellery, old trophies, gold, silver etc.
• Medals and Badges – any, and not limited to military items, other medals and badges accepted.
• Costume Jewellery – is accepted.
• Keys and Locks – any age or types.
• Metals – metal toys, metal household ornaments and cutlery – any age, type or condition – contact us if you’re not sure.
• Watches – Quartz or wind-up, working or not.
• Scientific & Photographic – Many types accepted – however, please contact us first before sending.
• Small Antiques & Collectibles – anything unusual considered – contact us if you’re not sure.
To arrange a special collection minimum weights apply: Coins 10kg, Other items 15kg,
please telephone 01752 296 369, Mon/Tue/Thur, 9am to 5pm.
- *NOTE: Please include sender’s name & address (details for internal use only & will NOT be passed to third parties).
Items that you wish to donate for recycling should be posted to:
Stamps N All, Dept CRY, PO Box 245, Plymouth, PL5 2WX
Note – this is not a Freepost address so you will need to pay postage to send your items. For this reason it generally going to be most cost-effective to gather together a large collection of recyclable items before sending them (rather than sending things in dribs and drabs) and either using a cheap postal option (e.g. Standard Parcels rate) or amassing a big enough collection (maybe with the help of friends, family, colleagues, etc) that “Stamps N All” will arrange a free pick-up of the items.
Please do not send your recyclable items to CRY – they must be sent to the address above.
If you have a large amount of items to donate, call “Stamps N All” on 01752 296 369 (Mon, Tues & Thurs – 9:00 am to 5:00 pm) to discuss whether it might be possible for your items to be collected.
More information about charity fundraising via “Stamps N All” can be found on the “Stamps N All” website.