CRY’s Bereavement Support Days are specifically for family members, and partners (aged 18 and over) who have been affected by a young sudden cardiac death.
They are for people who would like to understand more about how to cope with the sudden loss of a young person (aged 35 and under) due to a cardiac-related condition; would like to meet others who have suffered a similar loss to themselves; and would like to learn more about CRY’s bereavement support programme.
If there are not at least 10 delegates registered by the closing date, unfortunately, the event will be cancelled
- There is a registration fee of £15 per person for each event. Your registration will only be accepted if CRY receives the £15 registration fee (for each applicant) prior to the event
- There are 24 places available for each Family Bereavement Support Day
- There are 20 places available for the Partners’ Bereavement Support Day
- Applicants will be accepted on a first come, first served basis
- If there is more than one person attending in your group you are advised to apply as soon as possible to secure your places
- Each person wishing to attend must complete a separate booking form
- A hot lunch is provided to all who attend
- The event runs from 10am to 3.30pm (approximately)
- Travel expenses (car/train) will be refunded when receipts are sent to the office after the event
- Unfortunately, young people and children under the age of 18 will be unable to attend