In 2017 CRY will be holding a National Family Bereavement Support Day which can be attended by any family members (over the age of 18) who have lost a young person under the age of 35 to a sudden cardiac death. There will be three separate groups, each led by a counsellor, with up to eight people in each group. You can attend alone or with other family members.
Family members will be placed in different groups. If more than three family members are attending we will contact you to discuss how we arrange the family in the three groups.
The day will be led by CRY Founder, Alison Cox MBE, and is an opportunity for bereaved
families to meet with each other and talk about the impact of their loss.
If there are not at least 10 delegates registered by the closing date, unfortunately the event will be cancelled
- There is a registration fee of £15 per person for each event. Your registration will only be accepted if CRY receives the £15 registration fee (for each applicant) prior to the event
- A maximum of 24 people will be accepted for this event
- Applicants will be accepted on a first come, first served basis
- If there is more than 1 person attending in your group you are advised to apply as soon as possible to secure your places
- Each person wishing to attend must complete a separate booking form
- A hot lunch is provided to all who attend
- The event runs from 10am to 3.30pm (approximately)
- Travel expenses (car / train) will be refunded when receipts are sent to the office after the event
- Unfortunately, due to lack of childcare facilities, children under 16 will be unable to attend
Macdonald Burlington Hotel, Burlington Arcade, 126 New Street, Birmingham B2 4JQ CRY are holding a National Family Bereavement Support Day …