I'm over 35. Where can I get tested?

If someone is aged over 35 and wishes to have cardiovascular screening for conditions that can predispose to sudden death then that screening would be available on the National Health Service if the individual has symptoms suggestive of cardiovascular disease or a family history of hypercholesterolemia. If they don’t have symptoms or any family history then this could only be done in the private sector.