This is to celebrate my son, Damien Jewell, who went to bed one night in May 2001 and didn’t wake up.
He was diagnosed as having had acute myocarditis – a massive heart attack.
Our 3rd CRY Seaside Walk is as follows:
– starts from Percy Park RFC in Tynemouth at 11.00 – registration from 10.00
– the route follows the seafront path
– through Cullercoats and onwards to Whitley Bay
– subsidised refreshments at Rendezvous Cafe
– return to Tynemouth
– all ages welcome including buggies- and dogs!
– entry is FREE with suggested £10 donation to:
For more information please contact me on 07748105249
WHY NOT COME AND JOIN US!