Gift Aid

Make your donations worth 25% extra to Cardiac Risk in the Young – at no extra cost to you!

Gift Aid enables CRY to claim extra money from the Government on donations made by individuals as tax relief.  When a donation is Gift Aided, we are able to claim an extra 25p for every £1 donated.

If you are a UK taxpayer and would like to claim gift aid on your donation, we have several ways for you to make a claim.

How can I Gift Aid my donations?

  • Online – click here to complete an online declaration for CRY to claim Gift Aid on your donations.
  • Telephone – call 01737 363222 and you can complete a declaration over the phone.
  • Post – click here to download a printable form, fill it in and send it to the address shown on the form.

If you pay tax at the higher rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.

Note: If you pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax in the current tax year than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on your donations it is your responsibility to pay any difference.

Please notify us if you would like to:

  • Cancel your Gift Aid declaration
  • Change your name or home address
  • No longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains

You can let CRY know by contacting the office on 01737 363222 or by emailing